Saturday, May 10, 2014

Showering Baby McKinley!

My friend Sarah and her Mom hosted a beautiful baby shower for me and McKinley a few weekends ago.  It was an absolutely perfect day.  Thank-you to all of my family and friends who showered us with so much love!  :)  

My Mom, me, and Brad's Mom

Brad's Grandma, me, and Brad's Mom

Aunt Pammy, me, and my Mom

The Food Table....YUM!

My dear friend Linaya sent some of her famous cake pops for the shower all the way from Michigan!  Thanks Linaya!!!

Yummy Petit Fours with the intial "M" on top for McKinley :)


Favors

Look at all of those presents!!!

The Hostess and I :)

Katherine and Riley

Heather, Ashley, and McKeever watching me open gifts...

Kara and baby Colton

The preggos showing off our baby bumps:  31 Weeks, 30 Weeks, 14 Weeks, 12 Weeks

Dillard's Employees & Dillard's Alumni

Posing with Sarah and her Mom



2 comments:

Carol said...

Adorable shower! How fun that you have so many preggo friends!

Stro said...

Yay for shower fun! I hope you received lots of nice things!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com