Sunday, May 18, 2014

33 Weeks


How far along? 33 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain: 29 pounds 
Maternity clothes?  Yes 
Stretch marks?  Not yet...
Sleep:  I'm not sleeping well at all...I toss and turn all night long...I just can't seem to get comfortable...I've decided that I'm not going to get any more sleep for the next 18 years or so...
Best moment this week:  We got a surprise delivery from Brad's Dad the other night...he bought us our car seat and showed up at our doorstep with it!!!  We were so excited to get it!  (Thanks Mike!)
Miss Anything?  Being able to turn over while I'm sleeping, fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes, wine, and cold turkey sandwiches. 
Movement:  Yes, and it is starting to hurt me when she stretches out all of the time.  
Food cravings:   Hamburger and fries...a few times this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Gender:  It's a GIRL...McKinley Kate 
Labor Signs:   No
Symptoms: Not being about sleep, Sore/swollen ankles and feet, heartburn, peeing like crazy, and veiny legs.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Mostly happy...I get moody when I'm tired though.
Looking forward to:  Meeting with McKinley's future pediatrician and daycare director this week :)

2 comments:

The Dorr Stop said...

You really do look great! Not much longer at all now!! I'd love to know where you shop for maternity clothes! You always look so cute and put together! I had the worst time finding cute maternity clothes when I was preggo!

Hillary MacDonald said...

Thinking of daycare already? This makes me so sad for you. In Canada we have a 1 year maternity leave. I pray that US will have that one day too!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com