Friday, December 13, 2013

Never Give Up. Ever.

For those of you who read my blog, you know that getting pregnant was not easy for us. We tried for 15 months before we got the biggest shock of our life when we found out I was pregnant in October.  (I'll be writing a post about that soon.)  And as I sat there staring at my positive pregnancy test, I immediately started thinking about all of you that are still struggling to get pregnant. I feared that when I announced my pregnancy,  for some of you, I was going to become just another girl that got pregnant besides you.  I know how heart breaking it is to learn that someone else is pregnant when you've been trying for so long.  

Infertility can be a very lonely road.  Even though there are so many other women going through it, they are not ready to talk about it. I'm so glad I decided to share our infertility story on my blog because all the comments that y'all left me were so uplifting.  Before we started trying to get pregnant, I had no idea just how emotionally draining it would be.  I don't think you can understand it until you've been through it.  Hearing your infertility stories really helped me feel like I wasn't alone.  

If I've learned one thing from this whole experience it is that God is in complete control.  To all of you women still struggling to get pregnant:  

 It will happen in his time...don't let anyone tell you differently.

 I never stopped believing and I never gave up, even though there were many times I wanted to.  


Thank-you all for your support & prayers along the way. I appreciate it more than you will ever know.

1 comments:

Carol said...

This is a great post! Very well said. God is in control and he has a plan for all of us. Sometimes it's hard to let go and let him be the pilot but His timing is always the best timing. So happy for you!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com