Friday, December 20, 2013

12 Weeks


How far along? 12 Weeks 
Total weight gain: 10 pounds!!! (Someone please tell me this is normal!)
Maternity clothes? I'm wearing all maternity pants and a few maternity tops.  I am loving this Liz Lange top I got at Target.  I might need to buy it in every color!  I can still wear a lot of my sweater dresses with leggings & tights, but they are starting to get a little tight.  
Stretch marks?  Nope, but I'm rubbing LOTS of my Mustela Stretch Mark cream on my belly every morning.  
Sleep: I've been going to bed SUPER early this week.  I'm so sleepy!
Best moment this week:  The other day I asked Brad what he wanted for Christmas this year....he pointed at my stomach and said "all I want is what's in there."  It melted my heart.  I married such a sweet man!
Miss Anything? I'm miss being able to wear my regular pants and a lot of my tops/dresses that don't fit any more.  
Movement:   Too soon...
Food cravings:   I've been craving baked potatoes with sour cream and cheese.  I've also been eating a lot of fruit, Greek yogurt, cereal, and grilled chicken.  I still can't get enough lemonade.  I picked up some Simply Lemonade with Raspberry last night and it is seriously delicious!  
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I'm happy to say that I'm pretty much over my food aversions of red meat and Mexican food.  Nothing really makes me sick at this point.  
Gender:  Still sure it's going to be a boy, in fact I'm SO sure that I've already bought a boy bedding set.  :)  (Don't worry...I can return it if it ends up being a girl!)
Labor Signs:   No
Symptoms:  I'm starving (what's new), sleepy, I constantly have to pee, oh and did I mention I'm hungry!?!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy :)
Looking forward to:  Seeing our little baby and hearing the heartbeat at our doctor's appointment on Monday.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I am giggling right now because you sound just like me. I ended up having to exchange a bunch of stuff when we found out Kennedy was a girl. We didn't care either way but I was so sure I was having a boy! Lol. Maybe your intuition is turn out better than mine though. �� as far as the weight gain, I gained 37 pounds and I am not ashamed of it. I worked out, ate healthy for the most part and passed my glucose test on the first try. At first I was upset that I didn't stay under the don't gain more than 30 pounds rule but I think all that matters is that you are being healthy. You look great!

Stro said...

Looking good girl! I love seeing that cute bump grow!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com