Friday, December 13, 2013

11 Weeks


How far along? 11 Weeks 
Total weight gain: 7 pounds
Maternity clothes? I'm pretty much wearing all maternity pants at this point.  I had to go to Motherhood on my lunch break yesterday to buy a pair of black pants for work.  (My regular black pants wouldn't button and barely zipped up when I got dressed yesterday.  So, after walking around all morning with my pants unzipped at work, I decided I couldn't take it any more!  I left Motherhood wearing my new pants.  They are SO comfortable. :)  
Stretch marks?  No, and let's hope it stays that way!  After doing a lot of research, I decided to pick up some Mustela Stretch Mark Cream at Buy, Buy, Baby this week.  I've started putting it on when I get out of the shower every morning.  I like that it isn't greasy at all, but it does have a very strong scent that I'm not totally crazy about.  
Sleep: Sleeping great!
Best moment this week:  Buying maternity work pants...I seriously felt like a new woman for the rest of the day!
Miss Anything? Nothing new here...cold turkey sandwiches and spray tanning!  :(
Movement:   Not yet!
Food cravings:   All I want these days is Lemonade!!!  I've always liked lemonade, but never really drank it before I was pregnant.  Now, I drink it all day long.  I love it!  I also can't get enough Sonic Diet Cherry Limeades...I'm always stopping by there during happy hour.  :)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Certain foods still gross me out to think about eating...like Mexican food, which is usually my favorite!  I did go to Five Guys for lunch today and got a hamburger.  It did not disgust me, so hopefully I'm getting over my red meat food aversion!
Gender:  I'm still going strong it's a boy, even though just about every other person on this planet, including my husband, thinks it's a girl!  It's starting to make me question myself...
Labor Signs:   No
Symptoms:  HUNGRY...I just can't seem to ever eat enough!!!!  
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy...unless I'm hungry! :)
Looking forward to: I'm looking forward to having an actual baby bump instead of looking like I just ate too many burritos!  Ha!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

You look great!! Maternity pants are pretty awesome. I feel like women should wear them all the time, so much more comfy!!

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com