Friday, December 6, 2013

10 Weeks


How far along? 10 Weeks (My weeks turn over on Friday, so I'm going to try my best to do my bumpdates every Friday from now on.)
Total weight gain: still 7 pounds...thank goodness I didn't gain any more weight this week!
Maternity clothes? My entire outfit in this photo is from Gap Maternity.  I just got this cute coral top and I was super excited to have something cool to wear since it was so hot out today.  (82 degrees in December...so crazy!) It's still a little big, but I'm sure I'll grow into it very soon.   I'm wearing a nude camisole underneath it, which I also got in white and black, and of course I'm wearing my favorite pair of skinny jeans.  
Stretch marks?  Not yet.  I'm trying to decide what kind of lotion/oil to buy.  Any suggestions?
Sleep: Sleeping well, except I have a hard time going back to sleep after I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.
Best moment this week:  Our crib arrived!  I can't wait to put it together!
Miss Anything? This is a no brainer:  my weekly spray tans...I'm seriously albino folks.  My doctor told me it was safe after the 1st trimester, so in just a couple of weeks I will have a healthy glow again...and I CANNOT WAIT.  Also, I should have specified this before...I miss COLD turkey sandwiches.  I know I can eat deli meat if I heat it up until steaming to avoid Listeria, but what I really want is a COLD turkey sub...for every single meal.  
Movement:   Not yet!
Food cravings:   No real cravings yet, but here's what I'm loving:  Sonic Diet Cherry Limeades, Lemonade,  Fruit Smoothies, Baked Potatoes, Pizza, Cracklin' Oat Bran cereal (I used to eat this as a kid all the time...I haven't had it in years, but I've been eating it like crazy this week), and Cutie oranges.  It's so funny because I had my first cutie last week when my parents were here visiting (they brought some with them) ...I don't know why I've never had one before...but now I'm OBSESSED.  I went and bought a huge bag of them and I eat 3-4 a day.  
Anything making you queasy or sick:  My nausea is getting better, but if I haven't eaten, I feel sick.  Mornings are the worst...I have to eat right after I get out of bed.  I am SO fortunate that I have not vomited once this entire pregnancy.  Overall, I think I've had it very easy so far.  Food aversions are definitely still going on.  I managed to eat some Spaghetti that Brad made earlier this week...I normally love Brad's spaghetti, but I'm still completely grossed out by ground beef.  I usually love to eat the leftovers, but I just couldn't do it this time.  
Gender:  Still thinking it's a Boy...but we won't know for sure until January 20th
Labor Signs:   No
Symptoms:  I'm still starving all the time...it's getting to be kind of ridiculous, my chest still hurts like a mother and feels like it's getting larger every day...and I'm still tired, but  I'm starting to get some of my energy back.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but the other night my fingers were so swollen that I couldn't get my rings off.  I had to run my hand under cold water for a long time before I finally got it off.  This has NEVER happened to me before.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy :)
Looking forward to: The Second Trimester

3 comments:

Carol said...

Burt's Bees makes a great belly butter called Mama Bee. I used it daily while pregnant and didn't get a single stretch mark! Love that top! Coral is such a pretty color on you!

Carol said...

Burt's Bees makes a great belly butter called Mama Bee. I used it daily while pregnant and didn't get a single stretch mark! Love that top! Coral is such a pretty color on you!

Stro said...

Looking good girlie!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com