Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer the Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
3. Pick bloggers with under 200 followers to be nominated
4. Come up with questions for your nominees to answer
5. Notify your nominees
Here are my questions from Jennifer:
1. What is your favorite recipe?
I have a spinach dip recipe that is to die for. I've been making it for years and I've never met anyone who doesn't like it. It is ridiculously good. I like to serve it with tortilla chips. I thought for sure that I had shared it on my blog before, but I can't seem to find it on here...so I will share it with you now!
-1 package of frozen chopped spinach
-1/2 medium size red onion, diced
-1 tbsp oil
-2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese, softened
-10 oz. can of mild rotel tomatoes
-2 cups pepper jack cheese, shredded
-1 tbsp red wine vinegar
-1 cup cheddar jack or colby cheese, shredded
1. Allow spinach to thaw and drain well.
2. In a skillet, heat the oil and cook onion until brown.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, spinach, onion, rotel, pepper jack cheese, and vinegar. Mix well.
4. Pour mixture into a lightly greased baking dish. Sprinkle cheddar jack cheese on top.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
2. What is your favorite hair product?
3. What is the best vacation you have been on?
This one is easy....Our Honeymoon at the Sandals Whitehouse resort in Jamaica was definitely the BEST vacation we have ever been on. Sandals Whitehouse resort is amazing....like Heaven on Earth. Plus, it was such an exciting time in our lives and I think just being newlyweds made it that much more fun. And it was so nice to just relax on the beach after all the stress of a wedding. We loved it so much that we went back to the same resort two years later!
4. Tell us your favorite meal?
5. Dream job?
6. Christmas or Thanksgiving?
7. Favorite clothes store?
8. What is your favorite Football team and do you have any traditions on game day?
9. Favorite TV SHOW?
10. DIY or buy everything?
All of the blogs that I follow that have less than 200 followers have pretty much already been nominated for the Liebster Award, so I only have one person to nominate:
Kerri over at Two of a Kind Working on a Full House
And because I'm too lazy to come up with new questions, she can just answer the same ones I did! :)