I'm linking up with Lauren over at Lauren Elizabeth to share my five favorite things about this week.
1. I just want to thank everyone for your sweet comments on my last post...and also for all of the e-mails, texts, and phone calls I received. Each interaction has meant a lot to me, and it has really amazed me how many of you are willing to share your story. I know how hard it is because it took me many months to publish my post, but I'm so grateful that I decided to share. And it is really nice to know I'm not alone in this journey. I knew other women struggled with getting pregnant, but sometimes it can be a very lonely road. Your comments and stories have touched me in a way you may never understand. So again, thank you.
2. Brad and I went to a new church on Sunday with my friend Laura and her family. We absolutely loved it and I'm looking forward to going back again!
3. I have joined the gym with my hubby. He has been going for a few months now and he has been begging me to come with him. I finally gave in. I must say it feels so good to be working out on a regular basis now! Plus, it's nice to spend quality time together doing something we both enjoy.
4. I have found the most perfect smoothie recipe. It is healthy and delicious. I've been enjoying one every morning this week! I will be sharing the recipe soon!
5. As of Tuesday, our Target has groceries now...fresh produce and everything! :) I spent two hours in there yesterday just checking everything out. I am in love with Target even more now... if that is even possible!
Happy Friday y'all!