Friday, November 30, 2012

High Five For Friday!


I can't believe it's Friday already! It's been a whole week since I've blogged. Oops! I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk to share my five favorite things from this week!


 1.  We decorated the house this week for Christmas.  I just love Christmas decor!  I came home from work Sunday night and the hubs had gotten all of the decorations out of the attic and had set the tree up already.  I am so in love with that man... 

2.  I found the cutest polar bear wrapping paper at Target the other day.  I was so excited I wanted to scream!  For those of you who don't know this about me,  I am obsessed with polar bears.  I have been a huge polar bear fan since birth practically.  My favorite childhood stuffed animal was a polar bear...so I guess that is where it all started.  Anyways, I never pay full-price for Christmas wrapping paper, but I made an exception this time.  I just had to have it.  And I will be the first person in line the day after Christmas to get 50% how ever many rolls of this paper they have left.  Ha!

3.  Kate Spade had an amazingly awesome Cyber Monday sale.  I'm hoping Santa (a.k.a the hubs) took advantage of this and that I will find the killer handbag I requested sitting under our tree on Christmas morning. 

4.  My favorite Christmas wine is back at World Market this year in a new flavor Moscato!!!  It is the best wine you will ever drink for $4.49 a bottle.  :)

5.  I am loving this fabulous chunky necklace I got at Dillard's during our Black Friday sale last week.  It was originally $42 and I paid a grand total of $7.88.  Score!

Happy Friday Y'all!

2 comments:

Ashlyn said...

Okay, I am obsessed with that Polar Bear wrapping paper now. I need it.

ablondenaturally.blogspot.com

Pam said...

OMG! Electric Reindeer wine in Moscato flavor??!! I must have some! Might have to re-think my holiday plans and drive up for some...

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com