I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk to share my five favorite things about this week!
1. I bought two new makeup products that I am loving. The first one is Maybelline PureStay Powder Foundation in Nude 30. The second one is Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow Quad in Moonlit. The best part is that I paid less than $2 for each of these products after coupons at CVS! :)
2. I just ordered a personalized 2013 Monthly Planner from Maybooks. Have you heard of Maybooks? There were so many patterns/styles to choose from. You can create meal planners, pregnancy journals, wedding diaries, baby diaries, etc. Choosing a pattern and color scheme for my planner was probably one of the most difficult decisions of my life. Ha! I can't wait to get it in the mail!
3. My most favorite candle in the world is back at Bath and Body Works for a limited time. It is the Pineapple Orchid scent. I am truly obsessed with it. That is why I have bought five of them in the last few months. I have to stock up while it is available!!!
4. I've been reading Emily Giffin's new book Where we belong and it is sooooo good!
5. I'm off from work this weekend and I have absolutely no plans. I'm looking forward to some much needed relaxation!